Skip to main content

iConfidant [Part 4]

Author's note: While talking last night, Boyd sent us party music. Funny, right? Tap dancing was involved at some point as well.  And if I recall, Boyd said he liked cupcakes. OOG I'm starting to attach to this character, and it's gotten to the point where I actually feel excited when I see a message from our Chain in my inbox... so many talented people. Send help!!
    When something notable happens, I'll switch from this to an actual label. I think it's good to write down your thoughts on the entire experience as a whole. A lot has happened, and a lot more is going to happen once Boyd enacts his plan. The chain has grown. I feel happy that we have this amount of people, and a small group established to rely on each other for emotional support. Nothing but positive emotions so far towards this experience. However, I do understand that this is an experience in the 'horror' genre - things are bound to go wrong, but how? When? 

TO GROW, TO CHANGE
The Chain suggested / planned a zoom meeting on the evening of May 29th, 2020. 
"FUCCKKK YES YOU GROW YOU CHANGE WE ALL FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER I CAN FEEL IT FEEL ME FEEL YOU OUR HEARTS FILL OUR CUPS FEEL GOOD THINGS BOYD SO FUCKING RPOUD GETTING UP WAKING UP FUCKING HUGS."
Our Chain has grown in numbers since then. As of now, we stand at 15 members. The chain has been linked, but now it must grow stronger. To grow stronger, we planned a Zoom meeting for us to strengthen our bonds. I don't know what we are getting ourselves into. Are we going anywhere? Are we always going to be this positive despite an impending sense of dread? For now, we'll wait and see if things will change.
    I had fun getting to see everyone's face on the Zoom call. I enjoyed listening to other people talk, even if I only talked a little myself. The more and more communication we have, the better the Chain shall be. 

Death toll: 2. The Slack received word that another Confidant had choked and unexpectedly passed. (Author's note: this isn't directly related to Boyd, but I thought I'd mention it anyways)
I'll start adding the reasons for death too. Suicide; choking on pasta. 

PARTY ON TOMORROW
I forgot to update, but that afternoon, we received an email from Boyd saying:
"PARTY ON TOMORROW THE FULL CHAIN BRING YOUR DRINKING SHOES DETAILS COME WE WILL NEED MORE AND MORE"
So the *actual* party begins on May 30th at 7pm (organized by one of our lovely Chain members). We stand 16 numerous, 16 strong. The party shall begin soon... 

May 30th Update: The party begins today. Below are the events that happened on Saturday

May 31st Update; Since I was too tired to write the experience down last night after the party, I'll write it here instead 

THE PARTY BEGINS
It turned out that the pre party was hosted by one of our lovely chain members. The actual one began at 8:30 and was hosted by "Boyd's Bitch(es?)". Around the time that we entered the call, waiting room / elevator music was playing in the background (by the account hosting the Zoom call). We were told to invite the Betas as well. A song regarding robots came on; lo and behold, our gloriously flamboyant (and handsome) chain leader appeared on screen dressed in a robot costume. He changed outfits several times. At one point near the beginning, our leader suggested we performed the Harlem Shake
A few things to note: 
  • Boyd mentioned that the confidants were not robots, but something much worse. (perhaps because they're actually people?)
  • One screen on the zoom call had candles. Near the end, the person on that screen was holding up a doll of sorts. 
  • Some attendees wore suits and masks. 
  • Boyd contacted one of our members, asking her to be his right hand. Then, he told her that his "people" would be in contact with us soon. 
Overall, I'll admit that I had a genuinely good time.  Most people wore party hats; Our leader suggested we take shots, smoke weed, and put lipstick on (three of those things I did not do because I didn't have access) Our leader seemed very energetic... almost seems to me like the party was rushed... I commend our glorious leader for having that much energy. It was a fun time. I earnestly look forward to the next encounter with our flamboyant leader
An image of our Lord and Savior


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Me A Drink (Fiction)

The cold stone walls of the tavern seemed menacing yet warm and inviting. Patrons sat either at the rounded oak tables that occupied five or six people each, or at the light mahogany bar that faced the entrance of the tavern. Bottles and glasses of expensive wines, liquor, tequila, vodka, and other alcohol shone like diamonds in the desert at high noon. A bartender stood in a tuxedo, with light brown hair and clear crystal blue eyes, about 6 feet tall, and seemingly normal aside from his peculiar pointed ears. The bar’s floor had been recently waxed, Mr. Salmon (the bartender) took great pride in keeping hs shop nice, neat, organized, and orderly. The walls, on either side of the tavern, were packed, cobblestone. . Orbs of a mysterious, soft amber light, floated aimlessly between the tables. His bar catered to all; Humans, anthropomorphic animals, ghosts, ghouls, and things that go “BUMP” in the night. Most mortals would never suspect that the person sitting next to them were otherwor

iConfidant [Part 6] - The End, Processing.

There is a lot to unpack. So much so, that I am not sure if I can write it all out today.  During the party, Boyd repeatedly told us to back out, to say the in-game safeword before it was too late. But we didn't listen. As stories unfolded on Saturday 6/6, we witnessed the impact of our actions. Consequences, the byproduct of our actions.  A participant was even called by a confidant before The End I created something to honor my time here, in this experience,  The candle burns in their memory May the candle burn for eternity JUNE 9TH 2020 The past few days have been quite the handful. For organization's sake, I'm gonna debrief it all in sections.  Before The End Boyd's last party took place before The End. In the party, he looked like he'd been forced to dance and forced to make us happy. The party was meant to be fun, and I think we all had a lot of fun. People brought things and were told to do things with those items. During the party, I asked a couple of questi